Keyword

K2 Abandoned?

• theandygram
  • theandygram's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #96051 by theandygram
K2 Abandoned? was created by theandygram
Is it my imagination or has any further development of K2 been stopped.  I see questions on the board that go unanswered for months. 

My particular problem is that I want to be able to copy from my GMail on my Motorola Android Xoom and paste into the editor (NOT the HTML view) and have it retain its code.  When I try and long-press in the editor window, I don't get the pop-up menu on the xoom that will allow me to paste.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I would gladly pay for K2 if only I was assured that all my items can continue to take advantage of advances with Joomla.

Thanks,

Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #96052 by william white
Replied by william white on topic K2 Abandoned?
community.getk2.org/profiles/blogs/k2-moving-forward

The blog post explains the movement....sure and slow...

To test the newest version goto getk2.org and get the svn at the bottom....not for production sites

K2 does not provide built in mobile to item functionality unless the mobile device is pretty compliant with the desktop browzers it was designed for. I have seen post from blackberries to k2 sites using k2's front end editing abilities, and have also seen extensions for joomla articles from email, but not k2 items from email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.