Keyword

Spam or Dating at K2

• Jason Falke
  • Jason Falke's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #96063 by Jason Falke
Spam or Dating at K2 was created by Jason Falke
Hello,This is my first post at K2 and I had hoped it would be a more serious technical post but it seems to that some one on K2 think it is funny to approached people with Spam. Like the one below which I received today.

This is not the first I have received and I have only been a member since last week.

I could off course disconnect my inbox at K2 but than I would not receive relevant stuff from K2. I am a member of many different sites including Joomla sites but I have not on any site been approach in this way before.

Is there anyone else who get comments on your profile or in your inbox from ladies at K2 who want to become your friend and meet with you and share photos?

Jason Falke

Comment on my own profile

At 4:31am on April 14, 2011, brenda said…
HelloMy name is Brenda,but my friends call me Brenda angeli am searching for a good friendand i came across your profileplease can we be friend? please contact me backvia e-mail(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)so that i can send you my picture(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)thank'sYoursBrenda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #96064 by Olivier Karfis
Replied by Olivier Karfis on topic Spam or Dating at K2
Yes, I got it 3 or 4 times in the past several months and we are not the only ones... Flag it to the Joomlaworks folks.

--Olivier

Owner of www.FrenchToday.com - K2 fan and freelancer, runs the Joomla/K2 tip site: www.yanaku.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.