Keyword

404 and 'Not Acceptable' on Save with Video Embed

• SidFilmz Multimedia LLC
  • SidFilmz Multimedia LLC's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #96116 by SidFilmz Multimedia LLC
404 and 'Not Acceptable' on Save with Video Embed was created by SidFilmz Multimedia LLC

I have tracked this down to whenever I attempt to save a K2 Item with a video using the Embed option of the Video tab, the component will not save, and I get a 404 Error with the following:

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.

If I use the Video Provider option, it works fine. Also if I use "{video}shortcode{/video}" within the Content tab, it will save and show the video appropriately.

I have a few pages that have already been saved with the Video Embed option, and I wanted to make changes to them.  They will not allow me to save any changes, even if I remove the Video Embed.

I have recently upgraded the following Joomla Components with hopes to repair a bug or corrupt file somewhere. The error is still there, however.  Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Joomla 1.5.23

K2 2.4.1

AllVideos 3.3

SimpleImageGallery Pro 2.0.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #96117 by william white
Replied by william white on topic 404 and 'Not Acceptable' on Save with Video Embed
Do you have sef turned on? if so disable it and try again

• SidFilmz Multimedia LLC
  • SidFilmz Multimedia LLC's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #96118 by SidFilmz Multimedia LLC
Replied by SidFilmz Multimedia LLC on topic 404 and 'Not Acceptable' on Save with Video Embed
Sorry for the delay. I did have standard Joomla SEF using mod_rewrite, but when turned off, I still get the same error.  I was worth a check though, thank you.