Keyword

Product Prices in 2 or more curriencies in Category and Item View

• HeartFreedom
  • HeartFreedom's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #96154 by HeartFreedom
Hi

I've posted this question days ago in K2Mart and K2 community but K2Mart moderator said it is the issue of K2 theme so He referred me here in this community. Although I've posted this question before in this community but no one seems interesting to answer. 

But I am again seeking for some expert opinion from K2 developer.

I need to show the Product Prices in 2 currencies under the title of product both in Category Listing/Item and in Item view. (Price is being shown under the product picture in 1 currency but my requirement is multiple currencies in both category and item view).

And do we have product sorting option in K2/K2Mart as in Virtuemart? e.g. I am developing Mobile phones website and I want people to search by Mobile features like camera, Blue-tooth, Touch Screen etc. and search by price like less than $200, more than $201 etc. 

Thank you so much for your precious time and help!

Looking forward to get answered ASAP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #96155 by Anil Kumar
Hi,Myself Anil Kumar having 4+ years exp. in joomla and its multi-type extentions. I familiar to work with joomla and it's any type componenent, Modules, plugins, extentions etc.,If you need Joomla Expert now too.Please contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or mobile no. 91-9899370285Thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.