Keyword

K2 problems

More
13 years 5 months ago #96159 by Jorge
K2 problems was created by Jorge
Hello Forum,

First problem is, on the fronpage I have the "mod_news_pro_gk4" module for k2 now everything on that module works fine but the problem is when you click on an article, it doesn't take you there even if when you click on an article on the new page when you click on it it'll say the articles page link but it'll just take you back to the frontpage. But for some reason, the first article works just fine. (The module on the frontpage is called "News")

The second problem is another module on the frontpage called "Featured News". I have the same problem, when you click on an article in that module, it'll just take you to the frontpage, but the last article showing on that module, if you click on it, when the page loads, the page is blank with no images. Weird, I know. When i clicked on that article It gave me this error:

Notice: Undefined index: task in /home/jm/public_html/plugins/k2/opengraph.php on line 71 Notice: Undefined index: task in /home/jm/public_html/plugins/k2/opengraph.php on line 185

I got the "Error Reporting" on GLobal configuration set to "Maximum" it the only error it gives me is when you click on the last article in the "Featured News" Module on the frontpage of my website.

I also got sh404sef on my website as well.

Website is www.globalproducers.net

Thanks in advance,

JM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.