Keyword

'Fatal Error' when trying to configure parameters

• Dave Clissold
  • Dave Clissold's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 months ago #96211 by Dave Clissold
Hi All

I've trawled through various resources to try and fix this but no-body anywhere seems to have had this issue before, so i thought I'd come and ask the gods here what you all think and ask for a little help!!!!! 

I am getting the following error when i try to access the parameters through the admin section of K2

Fatal error: Call to a member function getName() on a non-object in ....../libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php on line 449

Can anyone shed some light on this? I only became aware that I had no access when someone had informed me that I was starting to receive spam comments.  I have had a look for the parameters/config file amongst the admin and the front end components directories but cannot see anything resembling a file that would allow me to edit the parameters, I was thinking that worse case scenario I know how to edit these files to do what I need and add the captcha data.

Any help on this is appreciated and the quicker the better, I'm quick but not s quick as these spam bots, my fingers need to be equipped with fingers upon fingers to tackle those **replace with your favourite and most descriptive expletive**

Thanks

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.