Keyword

Message from hosting company

More
13 years 4 months ago #96881 by Keven
Message from hosting company was created by Keven
Ireceived an odd message from my host and I'm hoping someone can help me decipher it.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regarding your hosting account website.com :

It has come to our attention that your 'website.com' hosting account, specifically the 'thedanforthnew' database is causing the shared resources to be over-utilized. This, in turn, affects the usage by other customers.We have disabled your database to return the server to normal usage. To re-enable your database, you will need to correct the following query:Problematic query:SELECT * FROM tdb_k2_comments WHERE published=1 AND itemID=68 ORDER BY commentDate DESC LIMIT 98930, 10EXPLAIN:id select_type table type possible_keys key key_len ref rows Extra1 SIMPLE tdb_k2_comments ref itemID itemID 4 const 182349 Using where; Using filesortThis query examines 182,349 rows, which is unacceptable in shared hosting. Access will be reinstated upon request.

At first I thought that spambots were filling in hundreds of comments on my site, but I just checked and there are no more than 9 comments registered site-wide.  Using K2 version 2.1 on Joomla 1.5.15

Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.