Keyword

disappearing modules

• mathew cave
  • mathew cave's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #96882 by mathew cave
disappearing modules was created by mathew cave
hi all,

I have a problem on my website. I am using Joomla 1.5.23 - k2  2.4.1 and I am using it in conjunction with the xpertscroller module. The scroller is linked to k2 items and that is working fine.

My problem is that when I click 'readmore' on one of the items to open it up, the page that opens will not show any modules - not even my navigation.

Has anybody had this problem? This is the first time I've used k2 and I am a novice when it comes to coding. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm really not sure and I've spent four days trying to find a solution but i am stumped!

I have attached an image of the homepage ( which is working fine, modules and all ) and I have attached an image of the problem page ( Everything is working except no modules at all are showing up ).

Thank you. Any help would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #96883 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic disappearing modules
This item, apparently belongs to a category. Does that category have a menulink? Are there modules assigned to that menulink? Do you have modules that are showing to all pages of the site?

• mathew cave
  • mathew cave's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 4 months ago #96884 by mathew cave
Replied by mathew cave on topic disappearing modules
hi thanks for helping

no it didn't have a menulink. I have now created one for the category.

When I click on the category menulink all of my modules show up on that page, but when I select an individual item in that category page it opens up without modules. All of my modules are set to show up on all menu items - except for the xpertScroller module which shows up only on the homepage...