Keyword

Articles not formatting correctly on page

• Artisan Productions
  • Artisan Productions's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #97464 by Artisan Productions
Articles not formatting correctly on page was created by Artisan Productions
When I transfer formatted html into K2 from another content page of my site, it will not hold , even when I build page content within a K2 content page, it simply all runs together and will not hold formatting, simply just all one text or images all running together, any advice on how to fix, is there a setting I am missing in config ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #97465 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Articles not formatting correctly on page
The formatting is gone if you choose the word limit to your category lists. Do you notice it gone elsewhere, besides the category lists?

• Artisan Productions
More
13 years 3 months ago #97466 by Artisan Productions
Replied by Artisan Productions on topic Articles not formatting correctly on page
Thankyou for your response, I see nothing set for this, where exactly do I look , to make sure I am looking in the right place, and it only does this in K2....thanks

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 3 months ago #97467 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Articles not formatting correctly on page
The one place you should look for starters is the category parameters and the word limit parameter in the listing options.

The other one is the general K2 parameters and the Cleanup html option in introtext and fulltext.

• Artisan Productions
More
13 years 3 months ago #97468 by Artisan Productions
Replied by Artisan Productions on topic Articles not formatting correctly on page
I had seen that in the parameters, even though been doing joomla a long time, but new to K2, thought I would ask, trying to dive and learn this all, anyway that did it, now works great, thanks very much for your help....