Keyword

K2 COntent By Tag - Modules Anywhere - Internal Server Error

• Ehm Dee
  • Ehm Dee's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #97591 by Ehm Dee
Hello,

I am not sure if I'm in the right section, but what I'm trying to accomplish is in theory pretty simple, but here are the straight facts.

Backstory: Trying to put content on a page that is filtered by tag. Found modules that do this, but the one modified and official does not work, so I took David Robinson's module. Used the "Modules Anywhere" component in order to put a K2 Content or K2 Content By Tag Module inside an item.

Problem: Internal Server Error 500 if I try to load a K2 Content Module or a K2 Content By Tag module inside an article, when I visit the actual page. The rest of the site loads correctly.

Question: Anyway around this?

Alternative: Ultimately, the goal was to have an item in multiple categories. That doesn't work in K2, so I tried tags instead. But if I can't have content filtered by tag, then what other alternatives are there? The multi-cat solution I found is only in beta and is not recommended for a live site.

I have also looked at extra fields, but the presentation does not really fit with the original goal of filtering or presenting items based on multiple categories.

Any other workarounds for accomplishing this?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Ehm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.