Keyword

K2 blog won't let me post items

• Blair Corbett
  • Blair Corbett's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #97662 by Blair Corbett
K2 blog won't let me post items was created by Blair Corbett
I like K2 and have used it on 2 other Rockettheme templates for blogs. For some weird reason on my latest site that I am trying to add a blog on for a nonprofit friends ministry the blog items will not come up when I add the actual item. Prior to that the page will show with authors short bio at the top. Upon publishing first article of any kind, the url refuses to go anywhere and just hangs in outer space, like its looking for something it can't find. It is using RocketThemes Crystaline template www.forerunnersgeneration.org

I have it set up, as with my other two ministry sites, with the menu tab settings set for K2 userblog, which shows a short intro for the blog author, then his posts below. I am very frustrated as this is his main ministry site and he wants a blog. His other site for his brand new published book works fine using RocketThemes Mercado template. www.plunderinghell.org   and my original site for my nonprofit for abused children uses the same set up of K2 using RT's Maelstrom template www.arkofhopeforchildren.org

I am using Joomla 1.523 and am also using AceSEF, but have never had a problem like this with either until now so I dont know where the problem might be.

Help?

Blair Corbett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.