Keyword

K2 2.5 SVN upgraded to 2.5 beta white pages

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 3 months ago #97955 by bunglehaze
Hi folks. I am not certain where this may be occuring as I have maximum error reporting turned on and no issues are showing but after I upgraded my 2.5 SVN to 2.5 beta today I am seeing no content panes for any of the tabs, just blank space beneath.

The sidebar also appears to have no styling but the accordion effect works to expand/contract the panes.

To me it looks as though the editor is not being given the chance to load but I am not really sure where to begin - J1.5.23 user currently (but trying beta as I need to get cracking on testing 1.6)

image linked below.

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bunglehaze
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 3 months ago #97956 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic K2 2.5 SVN upgraded to 2.5 beta white pages
I have turned off all my css and js compression/caching to see if that could be the cause, so far nothing has changed though. If any of the devs could offer a spot of advice that would be great as I have not been able to update the site news for a day now and need to have it fixed asap.

Have there been changes to the k2 editor or any javascripts that could cause this?

• bunglehaze
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 2 months ago #97957 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic K2 2.5 SVN upgraded to 2.5 beta white pages
Folks, I recant this bug report totally although am a little confused. I have gone back to 2.5SVN and all working again, redid the upgrade to 2.5 beta and not working. I changed my java version to an official repo (ubuntu user) and now both work fine.

Would there be a reason that the new version would not work fully on an open source jdk?