Keyword

text decoration of Item don't works

More
13 years 2 months ago #98277 by ahsan
it is my first time here and i'm new to k2. i decorate text in an item. e.g i change color or size or do it italic Or even i put an image in an item and safe it, But no decoration appears on front end. I also tried it with changing editors and also explorers, but only simple text appears without any decoration. while in the back end, it appears with complete decoration. ?

my joomla version is 1.6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #98278 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic text decoration of Item don't works
Which K2 version are you using for Joomla 1.6?

More
13 years 2 months ago #98279 by ahsan
Replied by ahsan on topic text decoration of Item don't works
i'm using 2.5 (beta) for joomla 1.6. I also checked "HTML source" in editor, but all html codes relating to my decoration are present. I also disabled blacklist filtering options for in article manager for my account but no result. 

I've made only one page using k2. All other pages of my site are made of direct from joomla without using k2. These other pages show full decoration. Only this page made up of k2 does not show decoration.what problem may be? I'm damn worried.

More
13 years 2 months ago #98280 by ahsan
one another question. What is joom!fish. Is it necessary to have installed first joom!fish to install k2 because after installing k2, message appears that joom!fish is not installed on your site.???

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #98281 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic text decoration of Item don't works
If you have enabled the introtext limit on category parameters or html clean from the general K2 parameters, then the styling you put won't work.

The joomfish is for multilingual content in your site. If you don't want to use it then the files of it will not install.That is what the message says.

More
13 years 2 months ago #98282 by ahsan
problem solved by first uninstalling k2 and then reinstalling it. But thank you very much for precious help.

More
13 years 2 months ago #98283 by russjman
Replied by russjman on topic text decoration of Item don't works
Do you have firebug for Firefox? or are you using Chrome? Using "inspect Element" see if your style change is even being recognized.

I think you need to make sure that the k2 stylesheet isnt overriding the style you are setting from within the editor.  A link to the page in question might be helpful in this situation.