Keyword

k2 behaves crazy on MAMP

• Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd
  • Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #99425 by Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd
k2 behaves crazy on MAMP was created by Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd
Hi all,

we are currently installing a new template on a website and decided to do it offline with MAMP.

From the server I have exported files and folders as well as the database.

Unfortunately some files and folder went missing, so I did a fresh install using the old database.

The database contained items that were no more relevant. In fact, jos_components contained K2, although obviously could not be there in a fresh install.

Therefore, from jos_components and jos_plugins I have manually removed all the rows referring to missing components and plugins, then I have reinstalled only components and plugins I really needed, including K2, of course.

The K2 database tables related to content, categories, tags and so on are from the old database.

Everything seems fine in the frontend. I could install the new template, make the new menus and so on.

However, when I tried to edit a K2 item in the backend, it brings to a error 500 page and there is nothing much to explain why.

When I try to edit a K2 Category it goes to a blank page.

When I try to edit a K2 Tag, Comments, User, Extra Field, Extra Field Group everything is fine.

Only Items and Categories give problems.

I do not know if it's related, but strangely enough, when I try to edit a mod_custom in Module Manager, the interface of the editor loads only partially.

Any idea what is going on?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #99426 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic k2 behaves crazy on MAMP
Probably during the whole setup in MAMP something has gone astray. Have you tried to reinstall the K2 in MAMP?

• Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd
  • Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #99427 by Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd
Replied by Vox Lab, School of Visual Arts Pte Ltd on topic k2 behaves crazy on MAMP
Yep... several times.

Same outcome...
Yiota Ziaggou said:

Probably during the whole setup in MAMP something has gone astray. Have you tried to reinstall the K2 in MAMP?