Keyword

Category/subcategory name position help please

• thewayne
  • thewayne's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #99474 by thewayne
Hello,I am building a site on Mamp local server so cannot give a link for viewing so I’m including a couple of pictures for example.

Joomla 1.5.23      /      K2_v2.4.1  /      Template is from Joomlashack.I have my catalog tree built with the category/subcategory  images centred (only two of three shown but they are centered)    but the category names fall left. (see below)

When I inspect the element in firebug it shows me that it belongs to the Joomlashack template and is set to (justify) (see below)

If I set "justify" to "centre", all the text of the site goes to centre and I should be able to override the master template yes?I thought there must be a controller in K2 to override this but I cannot find one in the style sheet, category.php or anywhere else. I think maybe there isn’t one and I do not know how to write one or where to put it if I did ;-)Any help as to where to look or what to put .. would be of great help as I have spent many hours over many days trying not to bug you guys but I cannot find it.Thanks in advance.

Wayne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.