Keyword

K2 + Joomfish search bug

• Monna Cleide
  • Monna Cleide's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #99579 by Monna Cleide
K2 + Joomfish search bug was created by Monna Cleide
Hey guys, what's up? I'm not so sure if this should be posted here, but I'll give it a try. :)

I'm using A K2 content-based website with Joomfish to translate the articles and menu items. Everything seems to work fine, the plugin works fine, and it's even filtering the results according to the language. However, when I search in portuguese there are no results, and when I change the language to english and try the same searchword, it returns the results in portuguese. Even english-based searchwords return results in portuguese.

After spending a lot of time in searching and looking at the files and databases, I noticed that, for some reason, Joomfish is setting my default language as en-GB when I create items in K2, even when my Joomla default language is portuguese!  So, as it seems, portuguese content is being marked as english, and english content doesn't seem to be marked at all since I can't make it be shown by any means.

The thing is, how does Joomla/K2 checks on the default language params? I guess that configuring it in the right way I can solve the problem, but I have no idea on where to begin. Any ideas on how to work no this?

Thanks in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.