Keyword

2.5 SVN (RC2) J1.5.23 - cannot edit or view items

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #99609 by bunglehaze
Hi there folks, hopefully you can come to my assistance.

I am still using J1.5 for now as my site is large but had to use K2 SVN because of a bug Fotis managed to find in the stable component which slowed my site right down, until now it has been fine but following an update a few days ago I am unable to go back into my K2 items to edit them (blank page), publish/unpublish or feature from the control panel (no changes occur) and new articles viewed from the frontend also lead to a blank page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bunglehaze
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #99610 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic 2.5 SVN (RC2) J1.5.23 - cannot edit or view items
Updated, I have gone back in, done the sensible thing and turned on error reporting to maximum, it turns out sigpro is erroring out with the following:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1050 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/bikechatter.net/httpdocs/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/includes/helper.php on line 196

I use SIGE for my gallery actually though as it allows me to add a watermark - something I requested years ago with SIG Pro but never added, this means I need to have SIGE and SIG Pro installed.

Fotis, any idea why this has happened and any chance of getting watermarking enabled in SIG Pro so I can loose SIGE?

• bunglehaze
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 4 weeks ago #99611 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic 2.5 SVN (RC2) J1.5.23 - cannot edit or view items
ok, go into sig pro plugin, change memory allocation to a higher number fixes the error message - request for adding watermarking still very much stands though