Keyword

how to hide k2 statistics

• clock man
  • clock man's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #99761 by clock man
how to hide k2 statistics was created by clock man
as you can see in the screenshot in my theme's quickstart version, after installing ii am getting some javascript errors on Joomla's factionality.

1) joomla's default icons are not clickable in the administration control panel page.

2) when you put a tick in order to select all items in a page (on administrator area), its working, but if you press again to remove the selection from all items, no actions are made. the items remain selected.

After lots of changes i made and searching on the net, i think its those k2 statistics under the k2 icons in the joomla administrator's control panel page, who made the problem about the 1rst issue. 

So i would like to know how to hide/disable those statistics and information to appear there.

Also if anyone knows the solution and its not that, please take the time to help me out in order to clear this up for everybody, because on the net there is no answer about this. Just lot of people having similar problems again and again.

Thank you for your time. waiting for your replies...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• clock man
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #99762 by clock man
Replied by clock man on topic how to hide k2 statistics
its not that. i disabled those stats but the problem is still there.

• clock man
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #99763 by clock man
lets say we disable the joomla icons from the control panel, because they are not useful, the unselecting error is still bothering us.do you have any solution for that?in a clear joomla installation of the same joomla version the problem do not exist. we tried to overwrite the files of a clean joomla to the quickstart but the problem exist.any ideas? see the screenshot 2

• clock man
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #99764 by clock man
the problem with unselecting items, is not browser one. I tried 6 popular browsers. the problem appear to all of them.