Keyword

Item links don't show any content :(

• Alistair Kent
  • Alistair Kent's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #99850 by Alistair Kent
Item links don't show any content :( was created by Alistair Kent
There is no content showing when I click on an item link - just the site template. If you click either of the two K2 items listed in either of the 'Latest Article' modules ('top right' and 'content bottom') you will see what I mean (ie: www.rob-brown.com/Interviews/Trust-Relationships/Building-Trust-in-Relationships.html).The 'category' view is okay, but again, when you click the 'read more' link to go to the full item view, you get the same outcome - nothing displayed!No significant error reporting appears when I check (just a couple of errors for '1 pixel out player' and 'sexy bookmarks' - I disabled them both and still the same problem)I have tried disabling sh404SEF and also disabling all K2 modules, but still the problem is there.Any ideas anyone?www.rob-brown.com/gnc-conversations-that-count-with-rob-brown.htmlJoomal 1.5.23K2 - 2.4.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #99851 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Item links don't show any content :(
Hi Alistair Kent,

If i'm not mistaken it has something to do with the menu for the title link. The same item link works on the Interview menu -> Latest Interviews. The link there is to www.rob-brown.com/Interviews/guy-powell.html but on your content module is www.rob-brown.com/Interviews/Online-Networking-Social-Media/Relationship-ROI-Guy-Powell.html

K2 Rocks \m/

• Alistair Kent
  • Alistair Kent's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #99852 by Alistair Kent
Replied by Alistair Kent on topic Item links don't show any content :(
Thanks for getting back Kannan :)

I don't think it is the menu link title... the 'Interview' link in the main menu (wher eyou gopt www.rob-brown.com/Interviews/guy-powell.html) from, is the existing layout which uses standard Joomal article pages. What I am doing is working on a new layout (www.rob-brown.com/gnc-conversations-that-count-with-rob-brown.html) which uses K2 items and modules for a mor ecomprehensive layout.

Does that make sense?