Keyword

Double Clicking Video

More
13 years 1 week ago #100057 by [email protected]
When viewing a You tube Video in All Video,  if you doubled clicked and many people do, we loose them to You Tube, as double clicking a video takes you to You Tube,  on the other hand if you only perform a single click you will remain on our site, this is common on most websites,

However including Face book this problem has been overcome regardless how many times you click, can anyone provide some assistance regarding this issue,

Additionally, you tube videos at the end of the video provide thumb nails that also will divert our customer to You tube once again when clicking on the thumb nails...  I would like to turn this feature off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kannan Naidu Venugopal
  • Platinum Member
  • Aham Brahmasmi
More
13 years 1 week ago #100058 by Kannan Naidu Venugopal
Replied by Kannan Naidu Venugopal on topic Double Clicking Video
Hi mike gardner,

You've been asking the same questions again and again with different topic titles.

If you don't want the user to click on the video to play, maybe you can set the autoplay feature ON. If you don't want to loose them to You Tube, maybe host the videos locally on your site.

In Facebook, clicking the title of the video will bring the viewer to You Tube.

As for the thumbnail issue, i've already explained to you before about using the ?rel=0 tag . On your previous post here

K2 Rocks \m/

More
13 years 1 week ago #100059 by [email protected]
I still have  your previous post regarding the the thumb nails at the end of the video, however, we were unclear how to stop the double click problem.. 

There are sites out there that seem to have figured out a way around the problem, the auto play feature may work for now,

Thanks and I will keep working on it, prefer to keep our members with us..