Keyword

How to print embedded LaTeX math formula in k2 items

• Christian Rieger
  • Christian Rieger's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 days ago #100114 by Christian Rieger
Hi there!

I'm using embedded LaTeX code and on each site to show math formula. All math gets displayed via mathjax a javascript based display engine. I added the javascript into the templates head but this doesn't take effect for the print option. only the embedded LaTeX syntax is printed.

As an example you can try to view/print this site:

www.mathelike.de/mathematik-abiturloesungen/musterabitur-bayern-2011-g8/analysis/analysis-ii/teilaufgabe-6b.html

or each other site....

Do I have to add the javascript somewhere k2 specific twice to get math loaded in the print view?

Hope someone can give me a hint. Thanks for any assistance!

Christian 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 days ago #100115 by william white
Replied by william white on topic How to print embedded LaTeX math formula in k2 items
I see your problem...a new extension content2pdf may solve your problem, you might get an answer if you inquirehere

• Christian Rieger
  • Christian Rieger's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 5 days ago #100116 by Christian Rieger
Replied by Christian Rieger on topic How to print embedded LaTeX math formula in k2 items
Thanks!

I've just had a quick look this extension. Maybe a better solution. Will get in contact with the developer. 
William White said:

I see your problem...a new extension content2pdf may solve your problem, you might get an answer if you inquirehere