Keyword

Please help with module problems

• tim
  • tim's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 11 months ago #100460 by tim
Hi, i would be very grateful if you would help me with this problem. I have spent weeks trying to sort this out and i cannot and i have searched everywhere to try and find a solution and i cannot find the solution.

My site is www.in2town.co.uk

My problem is, i am using joomla 1.5 world news 2 and i am having major problems with the right hand modules and also any other modules on the pages.I am using the k2 component for 95% of my articles and when i try and put any modules on the page of the articles they do not show.Here is an example: on this page www.in2town.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=190  which is the main showbiz section i have a module on the right hand side, this module is called latest showbiz news, and it allows me to show the latest news on this page.Now what i would like to do is to show this module on all the showbiz articles but as you can see here, with this showbiz article it does not showhttp://www.in2town.co.uk/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=29:twilight-kristen-stewart-teachers-failedI would like to have different latest news modules showing under different sections, so for example, a latest news module for showbiz news, a different one for health, etc and i would also like to put some adverts on the right hand side and also below the articles.I do not have sh404sef enabled as yet but this will be enabled when i have finished the site. I did manage to have the latest news on the right hand side showing when i received some help, but when i then added a new category it vanished.Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.