Keyword

Problem getting video from Media Tab into Item

• Ruth Burke
  • Ruth Burke's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #100877 by Ruth Burke
I am a newbie to K2, and am feeling really stupid still after hours of looking at this and trying to google the answer!

I have just migrated a site from joomla 1.5 to 2.5 and I cannot get the front page video to work now I have gone to K2.

The video is in my Media Manager in the images/stories/video folder, exactly as it always has been.

In K2, I am in the Content tab in my article and I need the flv. video to play in the centre of the article.

I have left my cursor in the middle of the text in the article exactly where I need to video to play, then clicked the Media tab, clicked 'browse media on server', navigated to my video and double clicked to load it into the text area.

Now my problem. I can see no upload button, link button or add media button. If I go back to the Content tab again, i cannot see it there either.

I have K2 and All videos on my site, but I cannot seem to sort this.

Can anyone out there help me with what must be obvious to everyone else?

Really hope so,

Ruth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #100878 by Lefteris
Hi. K2 media appears on specific position in the item page. To change this you need to make a template override. Read the documentation on this site to get an idea about K2 templating. Regarding the media tab, you just select the video and save the item.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.