Keyword

Front Page Help Please

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #101019 by Simon
Front Page Help Please was created by Simon
Hi

First time user of K2 and really liking it. However, something has got me a little bit puzzled.

I would like to use K2 as a replacement for Joomla front page. I have set up categories and I have created a menu item 'Home' that uses K2 Categories.

However, all the articles appear to blend into one and other. It is very difficult to distinguish the end of one article from the start of another.

The author of the website is not using Read More links and publishing the full article. I may need to speak to him about this but that's a separate issue.

There just seems to be a lot of links at the end of each article on the front page that looks confusing. Things such as comments, tags, published In etc. I would like to keep these links but arrange them in such a way that they are all above a definite divide before the next article. Perhaps an article divider of some description.

Anyhow, sorry for the long winded confusing post??? here is the website in question, if anybody could offer some tips on making the front page much neater I would really appreciate it.

www.insidekickboxing.com

Simon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #101020 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Front Page Help Please
Hi. This is your template's issue. You can however display items in a grid using the "Layout options" found on the menu settings or in the category edit page.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
12 years 2 months ago #101021 by Simon
Replied by Simon on topic Re: Front Page Help Please
Hi

thanks for the reply

Sorry I cannot find an option for Grid Layout in either of the places you mentioned. Can you be a little more specific please :cheer:

More
12 years 2 months ago #101022 by Simon
Replied by Simon on topic Re: Front Page Help Please
bump

More
12 years 2 months ago #101023 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Front Page Help Please
Look at K2 menu links or in category settings.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)