Keyword

items not loading (500 error)

• stephanie
  • stephanie's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #101053 by stephanie
items not loading (500 error) was created by stephanie
Was having problems w/ image uploads stalling, so I upgraded K2 to 2.5.7 (running on Joomla 1.5.22). Since I've done that, the same problem persists but also now my items don't load from the front end. See., e.g., twincityderbygirls.com/site/about/teams-staff/itemlist/category/5-twin-city-travelers. I can see them all on the back end, all the articles are there, but they won't load on the front end. I know some items have no images; they're the ones I was having trouble with earlier.

I tried with one item, its category and subcategory, the suggestion that was made in another thread -- to check the k2 tables in the database for the language field. That field was blank in both category and item tables, but when I changed it to * in all three (for the one item), that item is still not displaying.

Hope that makes sense. I'm pretty new to K2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• stephanie
  • stephanie's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #101054 by stephanie
Replied by stephanie on topic Re: items not loading (500 error)
fixed. See this thread: getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/158920-Error-HTTP-500-on-displaying-item-detail

Odd problem with the mailto.php core component. Same as the other user described, same fix took care of it completely.

More
12 years 2 months ago #101055 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: items not loading (500 error)
Instead of hacking core K2 files ( you will loose your changes in future updates ) you should try first update Joomla! to 1.5.26.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)