Keyword

Grouping Items Within a K2 Category

• Martin Emerson
  • Martin Emerson's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #101191 by Martin Emerson
Grouping Items Within a K2 Category was created by Martin Emerson
Hey folks,
New to K2 here and I've been working on teaching myself how it works. I'm trying to use it to make a product catalogue for a new quilting related business that's opening up. Here's the link to the pre-production page in question HERE . Keep in mind this is in an early stage of work in progress.

So here is my question. On the page linked, I've got certain quilts that also come in different patterns. I want to group the quilts with their different pattern choice together somehow but still have them all show up on the same page (just make it obvious that they are grouped.

For example, if you look at the first item on that page, Sweet Baby Brick Quilt Kit, right after it are 5 pattern options for that quilt. What would be a good way to make them appear grouped? I have experimented with making each quilt type its own sub-category, but then it hides all of the choices on a different page. I'm not sure the best way to go about this. Any thoughts?

Regards,
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martin Emerson
  • Martin Emerson's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #101192 by Martin Emerson
Replied by Martin Emerson on topic Re: Grouping Items Within a K2 Category
Still stuck with this if anyone has any thoughts or ideas for a better approach. While I'm at it another quick question. Is it possible to have a different (more detailed not just larger) image appear for an item's item view as appears in the category list view?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.