Keyword

Need help regarding DealPlazza

• Abdul Subhan
  • Abdul Subhan's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #101274 by Abdul Subhan
Need help regarding DealPlazza was created by Abdul Subhan
Hi,
I am new at Joomla. I have recently started using DealPlazza theme with K2 and VirtueMart.
The problem I am facing is that whenever I click any item/deal from the main page, Instead of linking to the full detail or item page, it redirects me to Location tab which is also a Grid type showcase of All deals.

Site Link : bit.ly/N2GrOZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Abdul Subhan
  • Abdul Subhan's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #101275 by Abdul Subhan
Replied by Abdul Subhan on topic Re: Need help regarding DealPlazza
well that's a magic - after posting this question I figured it out myself :)

but still have a little problem - but it is not related to K2
The timer at my site is having some problem. It was taken from www.hashemian.com/
Problem is that the time is getting merge or somewhat disturbed. Already tried changing it by myself but in vain. tried multiple countdown script but no use.

any help would be highly appreciated - as I dont know anything of Javascript - sadly

More
12 years 2 months ago #101276 by Daniel Nedelcu
Replied by Daniel Nedelcu on topic Re: Need help regarding DealPlazza
Hello, i am working on a similar project, ( implementing a Daily Deals website with Deal Plazza template ). Now i am trying to implement virtuemart 2 and it is a pain in the as*, the k2 template was custom made for virtuemart 1.
The reason i am doing that is because VM 1 doe not support multiple vendors and the shops should have a platform in witch they can log in and track their product/service sales ( and when a customer comes with the cupon they can change their status form pending to confirmed or canceld ). How did you manage that problem.

My e-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , pleas e-mail me, i am shure we can help each other.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, i am Romanian.