Keyword

K2 Content Module

• Sam Harney
  • Sam Harney's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #101308 by Sam Harney
K2 Content Module was created by Sam Harney
Thank you in advance for any suggestions you can provide for this.
I'm working on the website www.OakHillBaptist.com . If you visit the Events page you will see that I have the page formatted to show our current events (all featured items) on this page with a maximum of 5 or 6 items, on the right side of the template I have the K2 content module showing a mini image previewing past events image and item title (all non featured items). When you go to an actual event (item) page the content module on the right is still displayed and it is still displaying only the non-featured items... I would like to find a way to configure my site so that when an event (item) page is visited the K2 content on the right displays the current (featured) articles, past events can be displayed at this time too, but not required. It would also be nice if the item that is being viewed didn't show in the K2 content module on the right, but not required. It seems like this could be solved if the K2 Content module had an option to not display Items currently displayed elsewhere on the page (i.e. if looking at a category layout that only shows featured Items then none of the featured items would show in the module, but when one of the featured items was clicked on to get the full details the module would show all the items in the category minus the one currently being viewed.).

Can anyone suggest a method creating this "behavior"... I'm hoping it does not require full programming/re-writing to get this functionality, or something that mimics this type of functionality.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.