Keyword

• Patrick F
  • Patrick F's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 months ago #101358 by Patrick F
Hope I am not re-posting something already in here.
Currently when someone logs in (regardless of computer or browser) , it redirects them to a blank page.. or at least what appears to be one. I tried to change settings in the parameters, yet still nothing works. anyone have any ideas?
I am also having problems setting the page that users are directed to after editing their profile (it takes them to the home page of main website.. not the blog page).... again have checked parameters.. am I missing something possibly?

Thanks for help.
Patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #101359 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Log In Redirects to Nothing
First, if you are getting a blank page, turn error reporting to highest and see if it indicates an error.
Also, check the k2 parameters and cheek the javascript settings, changing them may help

• Patrick F
More
12 years 2 months ago #101360 by Patrick F
Replied by Patrick F on topic Re: Log In Redirects to Nothing
Thanks for the reply...

I have checked the error logs and there are no (recent) errors in the log... I purposely tried to log in in a few times to see if I would get an updated error, but nothing. (and yes I checked to make sure it is on).

Which JavaScript settings are you referring to? I have changed so many settings in the parameters already that my head is spinning lol. :silly:

• Patrick F
More
12 years 2 months ago #101361 by Patrick F
Replied by Patrick F on topic Re: Log In Redirects to Nothing
UPDATE: I have an error now.... this is the only error I have (even with reporting set to maximum) I changed our domain to url.com in the error just so I can show it here:

[07-Aug-2012 09:45:00] PHP Warning: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/mnt/stor13-wc2-dfw1/491353/www.url.com/web/content/administrator/components/com_chronocontact/js/tiny_mce/plugins/inlinepopups/skins/clearlooks2/img/ecc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/stor13-wc2-dfw1/491353/cbw.url.com/web/content/libraries/joomla/import.php(4) : runtime-created function(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

ALSO when I check the source of the blank login page I get this:
<div style="display:none"><b></b>
</div>

ANY Ideas? I really need to figure this out to get it working ASAP.