Keyword

K2 does nor work after migrating to Joomla 2.5

• Helle Stougård
  • Helle Stougård's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #101813 by Helle Stougård
K2 does nor work after migrating to Joomla 2.5 was created by Helle Stougård
I have just migratated my Joomla fra 1.5 to 2.5. I had a big catalogue in K2.

I reinstalled K2 in my new Joomla 1.5 version.

By first look, all my categories and items are there. Everything looks familiar.

But my menuitems cannot connect to the K2 items. Menu Items seems to be setup correct to show a category listing, but when I want to preview, menu does not work.

When hitting the menubutton, I'm not shown a list of the products in the category, as I was in the 1.5 version of my site. I get fault: 403, "You are not authorized to view this resource"

Does anyone have any idea what can be wrong?

Helle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #101814 by Emmanouil
Same problem here.
In my case i exported the database from a 2.4 instalation and imported in a 2.5.7. i dont know if this is the problem at all... Also i didn't used jUpgrade but this guide -> getk2.org/documentation/tips-a-tricks/item/311-manually-migrating-k2-content-from-joomla-15-to-17

More
12 years 1 month ago #101815 by FidelGonzales
Replied by FidelGonzales on topic Re: K2 does nor work after migrating to Joomla 2.5
This is a permissions or published issue, as I recall. They will show in the admin backend but not on the front end. There is a MySQL command that will simplify this for quickly for categories and items affected by the issue.

I cannot seem to find the thread via Google tonight, but that should get you in the direction you need to be headed.

More
12 years 1 month ago #101816 by Emmanouil
Hey, i found the solution that worked for me in joomla forums.

You have to run the following commands in mysql (where fff_ replace with your table prefix)