Keyword

Joomla not showing Joomla content after K2 install

More
12 years 1 month ago #102208 by seand
I am using K2 2.5.7 and Joomla 2.5.6 and I am using the Rocket Theme template Diametric. I have just started building this site and before installing K2 all my content would show fine an formatted fine. Then after my K2 install no articles show and just blank pages. I have cleared cache, imported Joomla content into K2 and created new menu items, I have also created new K2 items, and have looked and tried some suggestions in the forum but not success, has anyone got any idea why my content/articles are not displaying.

Also you will see the "Contact Us" page the sub menu does not load correctly and this is all after I install K2, if I remove K2 everything loads fine and no problems what soever.

I really hope someone can help...please. Here is the link to the temp site.

108.179.231.9/~gjaynqef/

May thanks in advance.

SEAN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #102209 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Joomla not showing Joomla content after K2 install
If you are getting blank pages, turn error reporting on highest and try again and see if you can find out what is causing the error (blank Page)

More
12 years 1 month ago #102210 by seand
Hi William, thanks so much for the fast reply. I had error reporting on maximum and it showed no errors, so i have just changed error reporting to development and it shows a string of errors of which i dont have a clue what is going on, any ideas what they are?

Sean.

More
12 years 1 month ago #102211 by seand
Hi William, I have been doing some more investigation and it appears I do not need to have error reporting on developer and I have set it to maximum (which I have done so previously) but no indication of what is going wrong. With error reporting on maximum I still get blank screens with no errors (or content) showing.

If I go to Extension Manager > Warnings, I get one warning which does not appear to relevant which shows the following:

The PHP temporary directory is the directory that PHP uses to store an uploaded file before Joomla! can access this file. Whilst the directory not being set isn't always a problem, if you are having issues with manifest files not being detected or uploaded files not being detected, setting this in your php.ini file might fix the issue.

Still no success, any ideas? thanks so much.

SEAN.

More
12 years 1 month ago #102212 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Joomla not showing Joomla content after K2 install
Looking at
108.179.231.9/~gjaynqef/
The header is loading and no content display.
There may be a setting in the template that suppresses the content area
Without access to the site its difficult to tell, if you like my email is in my profile

More
12 years 1 month ago #102213 by seand
Hi William

I sent an email to your email address, just making sure in case it got filtered, thanks :)

SEAN.

More
12 years 1 month ago #102214 by seand
Hi William, I have resolved my issue and have attached a screen shot for everyone else to see, just in case they are having the same issue. All I done was change the CSS & Javascript Settings in K2 to Local Copies and the screen shot will tell all. I really appreciate your help in the first instance, many thanks William :cheer:
Attachments: