Keyword

K2 Tools > Tag Cloud Not Working?

• Markus_West
  • Markus_West's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #102937 by Markus_West
K2 Tools > Tag Cloud Not Working? was created by Markus_West
Hi, I have seen, my tag cloud from the K2 tools module doesn't work, I have no idea what's wrong, I have seen if I select archive then it works, a little help please, total noob here...

theresourcemag.com/sex-and-women/sex-and-dating
(next to the K2 items beneath each other on the right side, there is a open space that's where the tag cloud should go)

Regards,
Lloyd

South Africa, Johannesburg
+2 GMT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #102938 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 Tools > Tag Cloud Not Working?
Hi. Are there any items tagged?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Markus_West
More
12 years 1 month ago #102939 by Markus_West
Replied by Markus_West on topic Re: K2 Tools > Tag Cloud Not Working?
Hi, I have looked right now, and I see that the tags I entered have never been saved, when I enter a new tag under the category dropdown list, it never saves,

and when I go to the tags section in K2 (where its all listed beneath each other) there is also no tags only one that I have put in myself, and same items should be connected to this tag but its not working, weird?

I think its a plugin in the joomla website that's causing this mischief, am I right? and if I am do you know which one it could be?

+2 GMT

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #102940 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 Tools > Tag Cloud Not Working?
Hi. Are you getting any errors? Try to open K2 parameters click save and try again. Also since tags are using javascript take a look at the K2 item edit page for javascript errors. If you found any, post here.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Markus_West
More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #102941 by Markus_West
Replied by Markus_West on topic Re: K2 Tools > Tag Cloud Not Working?
Hi, honestly I dont get any errors, however I did open the parameters and (once it was open without configuring anything) I clicked "save" then I went back to the Items and opened one and inserted a tag then I pressed the return key on the keyboard (enter) then it worked, I'm not sure what I did wrong before :huh:

Thanx for your reply tho', your response really helps.

Regards,
Lloyd

+2 GMT

More
11 years 9 months ago #102942 by Oleg
Replied by Oleg on topic Re: K2 Tools > Tag Cloud Not Working?
Sorry for my english, but I also have a problem with the tags. K2-TOOLS module can filter the tag cloud on the material categories. Ie as I understand, displays the selected tag of only those categories that I will point out. On your demo site, it seems like a mistake. Look tag Apple.
floomby.ru/s1/EJP3u
Tooltip shows that should open only 4 material, and you'll see two pages of 10 materials for each, from different (all) categories.

The second question. How to customize the display of material handling for the tag? Feel like that was the standard form, which is apparently the user when he walks into categories.

In advance, thank you very much.