Keyword

Another catalog layout question...

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103128 by Curt
Hello,

I am trying to use K2 as a business website to help host our products in a professional manner. The current site is at www.itcpack.com/test. The issues I am having is that the block backgrounds located here: www.itcpack.com/test/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=86&Itemid=708 are black. How do I fix that?

Also - located here: www.itcpack.com/test/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=category&id=95:ultra-violet&Itemid=709 I'd like to make it so the products are lined up in columns of two. How can I accomplish this? I already have it set to have products line up in columns of two.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103129 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Another catalog layout question...
Hi. You have some CSS rules causing the black background. Use a tool like firebug to detect from what file they are coming from. Regarding the columns, go to the settings of this specific category and set them as you wish. Note that these settings work with the CSS files that are bundled with K2. If you have modified or made overrides to these files you should check your code.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103130 by Curt
Replied by Curt on topic Re: Another catalog layout question...
I have checked and rechecked the category settings. I never changed any of the css for the categories other than editing out the background color for the blocks (which worked just fine).

The page is here:
www.itcpack.com/test/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=95&Itemid=709

I have all of the grid layouts as columns of 2. Any other insights to possibly rework this?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103131 by Lefteris
Appending "&template=atomic" to your URL gives the desired output. This means that it's clearly an issue of your template. So check again your template's HTML/CSS code.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103132 by Curt
Replied by Curt on topic Re: Another catalog layout question...
Thank you very much, I didn't know the source of the issue, but now it is fixed.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103133 by Lefteris
You are welcome.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---