Keyword

module to display item list of *current* category?

• Patrick Milbrodt
  • Patrick Milbrodt's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #103141 by Patrick Milbrodt
module to display item list of *current* category? was created by Patrick Milbrodt
I use k2 for issues for a quarterly publication. Each quarter has ~10+ articles.

It would be nice to have a list of article titles in that category in a side module.

But I would like to set it and forget it, publishing the module once for all the K2 category pages, and it depending what page you are on, it shows the other articles in that category (and maybe as a plus does not list the current article)

There is a module which does this brilliantly for Joomla content, but not for K2.
ArtCats - extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-display/articles-display/articles-listing/5204

Anyone know of anything that can do this for K2?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103142 by Lefteris
Hi. There is no way to do this just with K2. Apart from that keep in mind that this is not a good practice since you will not be able to enable caching for the module.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #103143 by Adrian Aguilera
Replied by Adrian Aguilera on topic Re: module to display item list of *current* category?
I'm looking for the same function. Any ideas? I know K2 doesn't have this feature, but maybe a third party module or a hack to the mod_k2_content can solve this, but don't know how to do.
Thanks a lot!

Aguilera:::