Keyword

K2 User - Edit content in Frontend not posible

• Gerald Kleinebreil
  • Gerald Kleinebreil's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103178 by Gerald Kleinebreil
K2 User - Edit content in Frontend not posible was created by Gerald Kleinebreil
Hi,
I use K2 as a newcomer and I like it! My version is Joomla 2.5.7 and K2 v2.5.7. The URL is www.big5lodge.co.bw. Is right now not public because the site is not ready.

Everything is working fine apart from the K2User Module/Plug In.

I did publish the module in the menu and did set the plugin on first position. when I log in and click on "Ad new Item" a light box window is opening. Please see the SC.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Simple editing or adding of articles in the FE not possible. Is there a solution, or what did I do wrong?

thx for help

Gerald
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103179 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: K2 User - Edit content in Frontend not posible
First goto K2 paramaters from the k2 dashboard and on the layout tab, try changing the two javascript settings.
If that doesnt help, switch your template to a default joomla template and test ft end editing there to rule out your template or its framework

• Gerald Kleinebreil
  • Gerald Kleinebreil's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103180 by Gerald Kleinebreil
Replied by Gerald Kleinebreil on topic Re: K2 User - Edit content in Frontend not posible
Hallo William,
Thanks for the fast reaction; I didn't expect that! Grate Service!!!

The problem is not solved I did find a solution witch works for me. Changing the javascript settings did not help in my template. I published the standard Login module from Joomla. Now It is possible to ad an edit the K2 content from the Backed!

Thx for help!

Gerald

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #103181 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: K2 User - Edit content in Frontend not posible
Have you read the docs here getk2.org/documentation/tips-a-tricks/item/201-allowing-users-to-submit-content
and the videos?
Again I would switch templates to rule the template was using out as the culprit of confilct also.