Keyword

Image Resizing using Media Manager?

• World View Images
  • World View Images's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103527 by World View Images
Image Resizing using Media Manager? was created by World View Images
I like the ability to drag and drop multiple images into the K2 Media manager, but these images don't seem to get re-sized like the ones uploaded via the image tab. Is there some way to upload a bunch of images and have them all re-sized?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103528 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Image Resizing using Media Manager?
Hi. No, in order to have the images resized you need to use the Image tab. The media manager just performs the upload.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• World View Images
  • World View Images's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103529 by World View Images
Replied by World View Images on topic Re: Image Resizing using Media Manager?
This may be a good feature to consider for the next release. One of the things that drew me in to check out K2 was the whole idea of auto image re-sizes to five or six different sizes. I thought this would be a good feature to recommend to my clients who are squeamish about resizing and uploading images by ftp. If you could set up a routine where people could drag 10 images into the K2 Media manager, have them re-sized into appropriate folders, I think you would have a feature that could be really useful to a lot of people who have been assigned the task of CMS.

One by one, where images are sent to obscure folders with odd names, outside the view of Media Manager, just doesn't help these people much!

I'm just say'n