Keyword

Implode error with "portfolio" tmpl, category view

• laurenzo
  • laurenzo's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #103569 by laurenzo
Hi,

With k2, I want to display articles by category using the portfolio template in the menu item settings, if I select multiple categories, everythings working, but if I select only one category, and select "portfolio" template in the category options here is the error:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /xxx/xxx/templates/theme1002/html/com_k2/templates/portfolio/category.php on line 283

I have k2 2.5.7 with Joomla 2.5

Actually, I did some test, and I'm not sure if this is a problem of 1 or multiple category, this now I added a tag in an article, and there's no more warning. It seems 1 article.. and only 1 needs tag, or itmake it bug. I have another article without tag and there's no warning.. And then with other tests, it seems the tag is not the problem, or not the only one. The "primary count" with 12 as value, changed now to 10 has solved the problem! I don't really understand, do you know why??

I need your help !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103570 by Lefteris
Hi. The warning is coming from your template, not K2. You need to see how the default category.php works and update your template's category.php accordingly.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
11 years 9 months ago #103571 by Jeap
Hi Lorenzo,

I have the same issue with the same template (templatemonster #1002).

Did you succeed in fixing the issue. It would be very kind of you to give me the process to fix this issue.

Best regards