Keyword

K2 problem with any editor (jce , tinymc)

• AGGELOKI GREVIA
  • AGGELOKI GREVIA's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #103577 by AGGELOKI GREVIA
K2 problem with any editor (jce , tinymc) was created by AGGELOKI GREVIA
Hello,

I have installed K2 and JCE component in my joomla site without any problem for 2 years now, and suddenly the bug appeared. :blink: I can see the editor at backend and frontend, I can press the button or makea link, insert a picture, put bold, stong , italics, BUT when I preview the content , none of the addings or changes happen, I have only content!!!
In tinymc editor exists exactly the same problem, so I have erased as a suspect the editors plugins. Also , if I write the article in the classic joomla enviroment, I dont have any of these problems. Unfortunately In K2 enviroment, that i prefer to use, I do have the problem in the categories and in articles. New installation of K2 (2.5.7) didnt offer any solution:(

My joomla version is 1.5.26. /the perminssion are ticked to yes..I don't know what else i must look for, or if there is any intermission with other plugin.

I would appreciate any idea.
Thank you in advance
Aggeliki Grevia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103578 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: K2 problem with any editor (jce , tinymc)
Hi. Just tested under Joomla! 1.5.26, K2 2.5.7 and JCE 2.2.7.2 with no issues. Try to update JCE to it's latest stable version. Also try to set error reporting to "None" through Joomla! configuration. Finally try to disable some system plugins and see if the issue is gone.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• AGGELOKI GREVIA
  • AGGELOKI GREVIA's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 5 days ago #103579 by AGGELOKI GREVIA
Replied by AGGELOKI GREVIA on topic Re: K2 problem with any editor (jce , tinymc)
Τhank you for your reply.
I tried everything without result, and finally I went to an older backup, and where the problem didn't exist.
So it would remain for me a mystery who was the guilty, maybe a plugin without the right chemistry with the rest>:>

my regards