Keyword

[CLOSED] Tabs in K2Tabber Pro not Showing

• Mariana Ramírez Figueroa
  • Mariana Ramírez Figueroa's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 10 months ago #103588 by Mariana Ramírez Figueroa
[CLOSED] Tabs in K2Tabber Pro not Showing was created by Mariana Ramírez Figueroa
Hello, I just bought the K2Tabber Pro plugin since the free version was a little small for my project, I installed the plugin and activated it, but I can't get it to show the K2TabberPro Options to configure it as it appears in the demo section demo.webself.it/extensions/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=1&Itemid=185

I've been searching the forum and it seems to be a common problem, my site URL is rutaecologica.com/directorio/hospedaje/hoteles/item/1-hotel-obelisco
But I can't leave it activated since it's a client working project, and right now the template is a real mess. I leave you a picture of it.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103589 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Tabs in K2Tabber Pro not Showing
Hi. You are kindly requested to ask the developers of the extension. This extension is not part of K2.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Mariana Ramírez Figueroa
  • Mariana Ramírez Figueroa's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 6 days ago #103590 by Mariana Ramírez Figueroa
Replied by Mariana Ramírez Figueroa on topic Re: Tabs in K2Tabber Pro not Showing
Hello Lefteris, thanks for your answer. I did as you suggested, but after 11 days of no solution from the developer I gave up on this extension.