Keyword

registration option not viewable

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #103594 by JT
On K2 login box, no register option appears. can't get register option to appear when login fails. Everything seems to be enabled that needs to be. Previously the catpcha option was not working and then disappeared as well. It was not returning the right results so I was switching between the captcha recaptcha and the system recaptcah to see where the problem was. After the captcha disappeared, then the register option disappeared after that. I have teh captcha-recaptcha enabled.

these are the options that appear in the login box

Username
Password
Remember me
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?

I have Joomla 2.5.7 and K2 2.5.7. I did the reinstall after akeeba backup. Fixed one problem. Didn't fix the other which tells me it is not a K2 issue. I include screen shot of problem. No idea what I did to create the problem or what I need to do. Suggestions would be much appreciated. I could also get them to register through joomla and then move them over, but hoping not to.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103595 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: registration option not viewable
Hi. Go to Users->User Manager in the administration and click "Options". Ensure that the "Allow User Registration" is set to "Yes". Also check your module overrides (if any) to ensure that the link has not been removed.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103596 by JT
Replied by JT on topic Re: registration option not viewable
Thanks. that did it. This is my first site.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103597 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: registration option not viewable
You are welcome.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)