Keyword

Background image at 'Add item' -> 'Content'

• Kristian Sørensen
  • Kristian Sørensen's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103641 by Kristian Sørensen
Background image at 'Add item' -> 'Content' was created by Kristian Sørensen
Hi,

Since updating to the latest Joomla version (2.5) as well as updating to K2 2.5.7, an image shows automatically as background image in the 'content' area in K2.

The picture that shows is the same as the image that is the background image on the frontpage of the website. The background picture in 'content' did though not disapear, when deleting the frontpage image!

I am not able to remove this background image in 'content', and would therefore like to know how?

This is a major problem, as is rather confusing to have a background image in 'content' instead of the usual white background.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Kristian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103642 by Lefteris
Hi. This is caused by your template. Check your CSS files and edit/remove the line where the background is used.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Kristian Sørensen
  • Kristian Sørensen's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103643 by Kristian Sørensen
Replied by Kristian Sørensen on topic Re: Background image at 'Add item' -> 'Content'
Hi Lefteris Kavadas,

Thank you very much for you response. I have now checked a dusin css files, and the only place that I am able to locate the background image file is in the template.css.

When I edit/remove this link to the background image file, it does remove the image background in the K2 content editor. That's how it should be.

The problem though is that this edit - of obvious reasons - also removes the background of the frontpage of the webpage.

I need this picture to stay as background on the frontpage, and at the same time remove it as background in the editor.

I have never expirienced this error before.

If possible, could you please be more specific in regards to helping locate the problem, and let me know what I should do. Maybe you could be more specific in terms of which CSS-file I should edit and what I should specifically look for in the file.

Until now I searched for the name of the picture, but - as mentioned - only found one line in the template.css file.

Hope you can help.

Thanks again and best regards,
Kristian

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103644 by Lefteris
I guess that this should probably changed in the editor settings. So check your editor for any relevant settings.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #103645 by Julian
Hi EHM,

could you please post the full CSS-Code-Block where you've set the background-image? I would like to have a look at it.

Kind regards,
Julian