Keyword

apostrophe error in titles - getting this: &#0

• Laurent Noonan
  • Laurent Noonan's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #103735 by Laurent Noonan
I'm suddenly getting &amp;#039; in all my <title>s... so posts on Facebook don't look very pretty. They don't show the apostrophe but rather the code.

My site didn't do this previously when I had it under Joomla 1.5 and I'm quite stumped on what to do to fix it. I looked at the old site, and when I was using apostrophes it didn't even convert. So now all the old articles have been converted to this faulty html code.

Here's what I've done right before it started doing this,

> I manually migrated from J1.5 to J2.5.

> In the process I updated the template and created overrides to K2 items so that titles are now H1

my website: htttp://www.thebeaverton.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Laurent Noonan
  • Laurent Noonan's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #103736 by Laurent Noonan
Replied by Laurent Noonan on topic Re: apostrophe error in titles - getting this: &amp;#0
along with this issue which I have only been able to find a hack-fix (replacing the standard apostrophes ' with the curly ones ’ ) I am also having a lot of problems with the images when posting to Facebook. All of this happened after I upgraded from J1.5 to J2.5.

Did something happen to the database? The template? K2 version? I have no idea the cause of the issues and so I am stuck for a solution. Any help, even pointing me into a direction I can investigate would be really appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.