Keyword

K2 Gallery Pro Lightbox Slideshow not working

• will.chen
  • will.chen's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 week ago #103737 by will.chen
Hi.

I'm trying to setup the Simple Image Gallery Pro plugin with lightbox popup galleries. But none of the slideshow capable lightbox script is working. I tried Pretty photo, fancybox, highslide, lytebox.

For example, one of my k2 item have 3 images as slideshow, when i click on the main image, the lightbox popped up but it only show only one slide, can't go next or previous, seems like the images does not belong to the same group. Maybe it has incomplete rel tags.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Will

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #103738 by Chris
Hi Will,

I'm not 100% sure but it could be a jQuery conflict or it could be as simple as a param. Can you please link me to your site so I can check it out?

Thanks
Chris

Seamuno - Web & Social Media Design and Development
Join us on Facebook Today
Add me on Skype: Seamuno

More
12 years 1 week ago #103739 by Lefteris

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
11 years 8 months ago #103740 by sean swanson
Replied by sean swanson on topic Re: K2 Gallery Pro Lightbox Slideshow not working
I am having the same issue on www.andygump.com could someone please check and let me know. If you need admin access let me know as well. It just stopped about a week and a half ago and now anything that's not pretty box or fancy box or anything like that works but the slider light box pop up's do not work.

More
10 years 5 months ago #103741 by lcp298
Did you ever resolve this? I have the same trouble. using SIGP with the Lytebox engine, but can't work out how to make it slide.

More
10 years 5 months ago #103742 by Lefteris
@Laura Parker

Hi. Since this forum is related with K2 you are kindly requested to use the JoomlaWorks help desk at www.joomlaworks.net/dashboard/helpdesk to get help regarding Simple Image Gallery Pro.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)