Keyword

image preview problem

• ricardo
  • ricardo's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 week ago #103890 by ricardo
image preview problem was created by ricardo
hello to all the community, tnx for any help u can give me.

so the thing is, that i have to my categories and articles display the Small or medium images and they show just perfect but when im in an article and click to preview the image it open an Xlarge image and not a small or medium image, my image are in a small size and when you click to preview them well they seem ugly.

so how i do to click on preview image and they show me in a small o medium size?¿

if u wanna see the site here is it, www.esppstore.com just in , on any article below and click on the image or just put the mouse over the image and see to the link it will send you to a XLarge image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ricardo
  • ricardo's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 week ago #103891 by ricardo
Replied by ricardo on topic Re: image preview problem
hello to the community i want to tell you guys that found at item.php inside the template/default root folders of k2,

the code where the preview size is selected, at the class="itemimage" below that i could change the imageXLarge to imageSmall and thats what i was trying to do, but the thing is that for devs in a future rev, should make this available to be changed at admin panel control of k2 . tnx to the community :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.