Keyword

Styling

• Greg Hyatt
  • Greg Hyatt's Avatar Topic Author
  • 1 +(479) 747-7202
More
12 years 1 week ago #103952 by Greg Hyatt
Styling was created by Greg Hyatt
While I have read as much information on styling and utilizing the settings to determine layout of item's here is the issue I am experiencing.

I have it set to show 2 leading items in 1 column. If I am understanding this correctly, this would mean that the articles should be nested side by side....correct? Then I have it set for additional links set to 10 in 2 colums which should equal me having to colums with 5 links each????

That being said with those settings my 2 leading articles are stacking up and down as opposed to side by side.

I am utilizing a template from Shape5 called Cyan and from their support documenation it does support K2. Any assistance with this would be more than greatly appreciated. Peace!

:silly:

Greg A. Hyatt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #103953 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re: Styling
Hi Greg

It's either a param, template or CSS conflict in getting the items to span horizontally vs vertically. A quick and simple method to test out what the cause is would be to change your websites template via Template Manager in the admin control panel (back-end) once the template has changed to something else, go and see if the display issue fixes itself. If it doesn't then this will lead you to look again at your params OR see if you have applied any custom templates to K2.

If you have any further issues please let me know

Chris

Seamuno - Web & Social Media Design and Development
Join us on Facebook Today
Add me on Skype: Seamuno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.