Keyword

Change K2 Comment Modul to K2 Contact Modul

• T. Schulz
  • T. Schulz's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 week ago #104064 by T. Schulz
Hallo k2 Community,

How can i change the K2 Comment Module ("Leave a Comment") to a K2 "Contact Modul"? I mean this: If someone read a K2 Item/Article and at the End of the words/text, he should couldnt leave a comment (how all visitors can see, after he submit it), he should could just contact us, if he has a question or something else. Just the one User and I/We should see the Message...
Sry. for the bad language.
Hope someone can help me.
Thanks a lot.
Regards: T. Schulz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #104065 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Change K2 Comment Modul to K2 Contact Modul
You can turn the display of comments off and collect them as normal or you can turn commenting off, create and override and put a link to a form component in the item.php to dispaly a form for questions

• T. Schulz
  • T. Schulz's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #104066 by T. Schulz
Replied by T. Schulz on topic Re: Change K2 Comment Modul to K2 Contact Modul
Hallo William White,

thanks for your Answer.
But what i dont understand: How can i put a e-Mail Adress to the K2 Comment Area?
If someone write a new Comment, i must get this Post or Information via/to my e-Mail Adress!

I search a loot on other Sides and also in this Forum but i dont find help.
Also this Code doesnt work in my item.php:
www.mehr4u.de/item/66-joomla-k2-e-mail-benachrichtigung-bei-einem-kommentar.html
I also get Informations about a special Extension, but i cant download and use it...

Can you help me and descripe me more exactly how i can put a e-Mail Adress on my K2 Comment Modul, that works?
It would be very nice. Sry. for the bad language.
Best Regards:
T. Schulz

More
11 years 11 months ago #104067 by william white
Replied by william white on topic Re: Change K2 Comment Modul to K2 Contact Modul
The link you refer to "hacks" the core (you will loose your changes on upgrade if you use this)
For j1.5 k2multinotify from jiliko.net and k2joom.com will sent comment notifications.
the 2.5 versions of this extension are not ready yet.