Keyword

error and empty pages after update

• Tim
  • Tim's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 2 days ago #104386 by Tim
Hello,

I have installed 2.5.6 when I update to 2.5.7 or 2.6 al my articles are empty pages in firefox and in explorer it says error not found on server. I have installed 2.5.6. again and everything is working ok. Can someone tell me what is wrong.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #104387 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: error and empty pages after update
Try to clean your browser cache. Also try to enable error reporting and system debugging under Joomla! configuration to get more information about the error.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Tim
More
11 years 11 months ago #104388 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Re: error and empty pages after update
Hi, thanks for your reponse. I have checked it by clearing my browsers cache but still nothing. It is very strange, some items I can see but most links give an empty page. I checked it in safari, firefox and IE but with all brosers the same empty page. I enabled the error reporting but not the debug because this gives a big list at the end of the page and that looks very strange for visitors. When I log in with an author account I can see the blog post she made but when I click on the item it gives still an empty page. I really do not understand why.

Thanks

• Tim
More
11 years 11 months ago #104389 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Re: error and empty pages after update
I wanted to add something to my last post, I saw in my backend that when I updated K2 it still gives the old version. See picture. Next to that, when I log in and want to change the parameters it gives not a pupop like before but a parent screen. When I change something I can only return to the normal screen by using go back in browser and when I do that I can't use the normal menu items like module, extensions etc. anymore. I have to logout first and than login again. Can there be some conflicts there.
Attachments:

More
11 years 11 months ago #104390 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: error and empty pages after update
Check your page for Javascript errors. Regarding the not found items if you have the K2 multiple images plugin you need to update it.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)