Keyword

Problem when uploading my site

• DESPOINA VALLIDI
  • DESPOINA VALLIDI's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 day ago - 12 years 1 day ago #104464 by DESPOINA VALLIDI
Problem when uploading my site was created by DESPOINA VALLIDI
Dear Lefteris,

I use Joomla 2.5.6, K2 and Jsn Epic template. When I have uploaded my site, the intro of the articles that appear on the index page had the following change. The icon for "published on" was replaced with the text "published on" in Greek and changed position. From below the title, moved to below the article. Is there a way to fix this? I want the previous format which is : icon for the text "published on" and position: after the title, not below the article.
Please help! Βοήθεια παρακαλώ!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #104465 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Problem when uploading my site
Hi. Make sure that you have uploaded your whole site. Also ensure that you clear your browser's cache.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• DESPOINA VALLIDI
  • DESPOINA VALLIDI's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 14 hours ago #104466 by DESPOINA VALLIDI
Replied by DESPOINA VALLIDI on topic Re: Problem when uploading my site
I have checked the file: site_root\templates\jsn_epic_pro\html\mod_k2_content\default\default.php where i think the icon for "created on" should be located and compared it with the site's backup I have on my localhost (where everything works correctly) and I cannot see any differences.
Do you think the problem is somewhere else?
How come the k2 articles on the other pages have no problem and only the articles at the modules located on index page have this problem? Any ideas? Ευχαριστώ