Keyword

Model class usersModelUsers not found in file

• DarioB
  • DarioB's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 day ago #104548 by DarioB
Joomla 1.5.26

After update 2.57 --> 2.6.0 (or SVN) I have in joomla user view on back-end this message (error?).

Model class usersModelUsers not found in file

When I'm back to 2.5.7 there is no error.

Any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DarioB
  • DarioB's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 1 day ago #104549 by DarioB
I have another problem with 2.6.0 version.
When plugin User - K2 is enabled than no one can login on my forum.
J have Joomla 1.5.26 forum phpbb3 and Rock Bridge 1.0-RC14

When I disabled User - K2 plug than is all ok.

[Tue Oct 09 21:31:08 2012] [error] PHP Fatal error: class 'K2Table' not found in web/administrator/components/com_k2/tables/k2user.php on line 14, referer: forum.lechia.net/ucp.php?mode=login

Any sugestion?

More
11 years 11 months ago #104550 by Lefteris
Hi. The first issue will probably solved by updating to K2 2.6.1. Regarding the second one you need to update the overrides of the login module accordingly to the ones bundled with K2 2.6.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
11 years 11 months ago #104551 by Robin Casey
Replied by Robin Casey on topic Re: Model class usersModelUsers not found in file
:oops:

Hi K2,
I am having the same problem.
Error:Model class usersModelUsers not found in file. @ administrator/index.php?option=com_users
I installed the latest version of K2 2.6.1. and still get this error on my Joomla 1.5.25. site. Joomla 1.5.26 never worked for me so I stayed with the 1.5.25. I have extensions that are not yet compatible with the newer versions of Joomla.

Also, when I move users to another group in K2, users do not get moved. I get a message that the move is complete, but I do not see user groups in the K2 Group column. It only works if I save the users manually, one at a time will the group display in the K2 group column @ administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=users.

I feel these errors are also causing the add item link not to appear in the user module. The user group can not submit content items from the frontend. I get an error message saying I do not have access permissions to view this resource.

Please look into this. Right now I just can not use K2. It is messing up my site. When I uninstalled k2, it removed some of the icons in the joomla control panel that you see when you first login. (Menu, User, Language, Media, and Global icons went missing) I am going to have to do a fresh install.

Something is not right with the new version of K2.

Maybe I can try it out on a test site for your next version.

Robin

More
11 years 11 months ago #104552 by Andy Connell
Replied by Andy Connell on topic Re: Model class usersModelUsers not found in file
Same here guys!

Just upgraded from 2.4.1 to 2.6.1 and have other errors I have put up in other posts but also getting the
Model class usersModelUsers not found in file. Message in Users section.

I am upgrading K2 so that I can then upgrade to J2.5.7

J1.5.26
php5.3.10

More
11 years 10 months ago #104553 by Lefteris
@Andy Connell

Try to grab the SVN version and see if issue is resolved. Get it at getk2.org/assets/svn/ . Remember to backup your site first.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #104554 by Andy Connell
Replied by Andy Connell on topic Re: Model class usersModelUsers not found in file
Upgrading to SVN seems to have got rid of this error message now, But I still have another issue with not being able to change my authors.
getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/162706-Cant-change-the-author#165251
Andy