Keyword

K2 - White screen when saving item and php error

More
11 years 10 months ago #104788 by Susan Penter
Replied by Susan Penter on topic Re: K2 - White screen when saving item and php error
Hi I thought this line my fix my problem since loading the additional information tab data but I still get this fatal error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method K2ModelItemMultiImages::buildAliasBasedExtraFields() in /home/sites/SITENAME/public_html/genealogy/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 1492

I also have the following plugin installed which may be involved as it is mentioned in the error message:
getk2.org/extend/extensions/date/item/763-k2-multiple-images-plugin

The other pages in the category that I have not added the additional data to are working fine but even after emptying the data out of the additional data tab of the broken page it still didn't work.

The multi image plug in is being used in a different category and is behaving fine.

Many thanks for any help.

Susan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #104789 by natecovington
Replied by natecovington on topic Re: K2 - White screen when saving item and php error

Susan Penter wrote: Hi I thought this line my fix my problem since loading the additional information tab data but I still get this fatal error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method K2ModelItemMultiImages::buildAliasBasedExtraFields() in /home/sites/SITENAME/public_html/genealogy/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 1492

I also have the following plugin installed which may be involved as it is mentioned in the error message:

The other pages in the category that I have not added the additional data to are working fine but even after emptying the data out of the additional data tab of the broken page it still didn't work.

The multi image plug in is being used in a different category and is behaving fine.

Susan

I am having a similar issue with the extra fields, same error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method K2ModelItemMultiImages::buildAliasBasedExtraFields() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sitename/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 1492

Same configuration - multi images plugin works on item view without K2 extra fields... both the image and extra fields work on the category view, but not on the item view. Even the new "image" type of extra field works, in the category view...

Anyone?

More
11 years 9 months ago #104790 by natecovington
Replied by natecovington on topic Re: K2 - White screen when saving item and php error

Nate Covington wrote:

Susan Penter wrote: Hi I thought this line my fix my problem since loading the additional information tab data but I still get this fatal error:

Susan

I am having a similar issue with the extra fields, same error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method K2ModelItemMultiImages::buildAliasBasedExtraFields() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/sitename/components/com_k2/models/item.php on line 1492

Same configuration - multi images plugin works on item view without K2 extra fields... both the image and extra fields work on the category view, but not on the item view. Even the new "image" type of extra field works, in the category view...

Anyone?

Just reporting back, I received an updated "K2 Multi Images Plugin" from Andrey (JoomCar) and it solved my issue. Hope this is helpful to someone.

Thanks!